Sales Manager (m/f/x) - Field: process safety / pressure relief | area: Middle East and Africa1 Stellenangebot
REMBE® GmbH Safety + Control has been one of the world market leaders in the business fields of process safety and explosion protection for more than 50 years. Our products are "Made in Germany" and are developed and manufactured in Brilon (Sauerland). Distribution is handled by a worldwide network of our own satellites and representatives.
As an independent family business we are growing continuously. Our customers are market leaders in the chemical, pharmaceutical and food industries, oil and gas supply, aerospace and the wood processing industry, among others.
The REMBE® employees are a strong, international team that works together in a family-like atmosphere for the success of REMBE®.
We are seeking an initiative-taking and experienced person to join REMBE® as a Sales Manager. In the field of Process Safety.
You will be responsible for developing and achieving sales targets across the Middle East and Africa by building further our existing network and developing new business.
bachelor's degree in engineering or related fields and substantial practical experience of the power, water, oil, gas and petrochemical industries in operations or maintenance
- 5+ years of experience in sales management, preferably in process/pressure safety
- proven track record of achieving sales targets and consistent long-term improvement
- strong relationship building skills with the ability to motivate and develop contacts with partners and end-users
- excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with partners and customers
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills coupled with vision and the ability to use data to support business expansion
- comfortable in Microsoft Office and CRM software
- available to travel as needed in the Middle East and Africa
- based in: a mutually agreed location
- lead, motivate, and develop our regional partners and establish direct contact with the end-users to support and develop the business and open new territories
- develop and implement sales strategies and tactics to achieve goals in existing, future operations and increase market share
- build and maintain strong relationships with customers to identify and pursue new business opportunities
- monitor market trends and competitive activity
- conduct regular market reviews, provide feedback and develop action plans to address areas for business expansion
- develop and manage sales budgets, forecasts and reports to track progress and measure success
- collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, business development, and manufacturing to ensure alignment and achieve common goals
an attractive benefits package with a company car
comprehensive familiarization with our product portfolio
a very good corporate image and products in the premium segment
a secure job and career development opportunities
flat hierarchies and an open corporate culture
If you are a highly motivated, results-oriented sales professional with a passion for leading and developing business in the Process Safety industries, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. We offer a unique opportunity to make a difference in Process Safety.
Please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.
REMBE GmbH Safety + Control
Chief Human Resources Officer
Phone: +49 2961 7405-0
Bitte im Betreff der Bewerbung folgende Referenznummer angeben: KSW-601547