Thesis: Cryogenic Circuit Design - Ion Quantum Comp. (f/m/div)*1 Stellenangebot
Are you interested to work in the exciting field of quantum computing? Are you passionate about integrated circuit design? Then join our team for a Master Thesis in the field of trapped ion quantum computing (TIQC). You will work on the development of a digital to analog converter, capable to be used in cryogenic environments. With this thesis, you will contribute to scale-up the quantum computer to a large number of Qubits. Are you curious now? We are looking forward to your application!
In your new role you will:
- Work on the concept and design of a digital to analog converter (DAC) to control DC electrodes of ion traps for quantum computing
- Simulate and do pre-silicon verification of cryogenic ICs
- Elaborate the physical design of the developed circuits
You are best equipped for this task if you:
- Are shortly before finishing your master studies in Electrical Engineering, Microelectronics, Quantum Technology or a similar field
- Already gained first experiences with analog and mixed-signal circuit design including cadence design tools (i.e. Virtuoso, Spectre, AMS etc.)
- Bring solid programming skills like Matlab/Simulink or Python
- Are a team player and enjoy to work in an interdisciplinary team of engineers and physicists
- Show good communication skills in English; German is a plus
Please attach the following documents to your application:
- CV in English
- Certificate of enrollment at university
- Latest grades transcript
- High school report
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
Infineon is a world leader in semiconductor solutions that make life easier, safer, and greener. Our solutions for efficient energy management, smart mobility, and secure, seamless communications link the real and the digital world.
- Power & Sensor Systems (PSS) drives leading-edge power management, sensing, and data transfer capabilities -
Infineon PSS semiconductors are enabling intelligent power management, smart sensitivity, and fast, reliable data processing in an increasingly digitalized world. Our state-of-the-art power and connectivity devices make chargers, servers, mainboards, power tools, and lighting systems smarter, smaller, lighter, and more energy-efficient. In addition, our trusted sensors give things an intuitive sensing capability to make them contextually aware, and our RF chips support fast and reliable data communications.
* The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
Bitte im Betreff der Bewerbung folgende Referenznummer angeben: 363260