Student Job: 5G mmWave1 Stellenangebot
Standort Warstein Max-Planck-Strasse 5
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener - with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world - we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
- Power Management & Multimarket drives leading-edge power management, sensing and data transfer capabilities -
Infineon PMM semiconductors play a vital role in enabling intelligent power management, smart sensitivity as well as fast and reliable data processing in an increasingly digitalized world.
Our leading-edge power devices make chargers, adapters, power tools and lighting systems smarter, smaller, lighter and more energy-efficient. Our trusted sensors increase the context sensitivity of "things" and systems such as HMI, and our RF chips power fast and reliable data communication.
During your time with our mmWave Application Engineering team, you will support us in various RF simulation environments. Your new responsibilities will also include:
- RF measurements at frequencies up to 90 GHz;
- Analysis and documentation of measurement data;
- CAD PCB design;
- PCB assembly and soldering.
You are best equipped for this job if you:
- Are studying Microwave Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering or a similar field;
- Are familiar with RF measurement equipment;
- Have experience with CAD simulation tools like ADS, MWO, HFSS or CST;
- Know how to work with Matlab;
- Are motivated to challenge yourself;
- Are fluent in English.
Please attach the following documents to your application:
- Your CV in English;
- Copy of your certificate of matriculation at University;
- Copy of your latest study transcript;
- Copy of your High School report.
Additionally, the following prerequisites apply for student jobs:
- You have to live somewhat close to the site: more than 150 kilometers is too far a travel for a student job;
- You have to be enrolled in either your Bachelor or your Master studies to be eligible for a student job.
Bitte im Betreff der Bewerbung folgende Referenznummer angeben: 33893
Dieses Stellenangebot als PDF herunterladen