Senior System Engineer MES (f/m/div)1 Stellenangebot
Standort Warstein Max-Planck-Strasse 5
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener - with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world - we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The backend segments enable the development of comprehensive innovation across the entire value chain: starting with chip manufacturing, to wafer testing, preassembly, package development and development of new materials. The backend cluster combines the competencies for planning, productivity, innovation and quality, assembly and testing.
Are you a technical expert, who has the great visionary for future digitalization manufacturing? Based on our Product-to-System Strategy, Infineon continuously works on the future system requirements for our business. As a Senior System Expert, you'll work on the latest technologies, co-design new digitalization solutions and define the right components within the system for the manufacturing. Sounds interesting? Then we would be happy to hear from you.
In your new role you will:
- Technical expert to analyze business requirements, requirements engineering, solution design and deployment
- Enhance functionality of existing manufacturing solutions to support future digitalization manufacturing requirements
- Support new line or project integration consultancy with best innovative manufacturing solutions implementation
- Carry out manufacturing digitalization solutions roadmap definition and standardize cross all regions
- Be the Key member in global manufacturing digitalization and automation teams to align new solution concepts and capabilities
- Manufacturing Interface design between the Equipment Automation, Manufacturing solution and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Cultivate manufacturing operation excellent and enhance competency focus on digitalization
- Global collaboration opportunity, especially with Asian counter-parts for harmonized system improvements
As a Senior System Engineer (f/m/div) you take over the technical and disciplinary management and ensure that correct technical decisions are made. Based on your previous experience, you communicate openly and clearly even in difficult situations and pass on information in a comprehensive and targeted manner. You also know how to manage interfaces and inspire others for new ideas and opportunities. You are able to build and maintain a strong network within an international organization Customer orientated and driving for best results as a team.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A University Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 3 years' experience in manufacturing, Semiconductor Manufacturing, knowledge of ISA-95 or other similar field of knowledge
- Functional knowledge in manufacturing process, shop floor control, scheduling & dispatching, master data, durables, material management
- Functional knowledge in MES tools (preferred: Siemens, AMAT or SAP) or other Manufacturing related software is an advantage
- Proven competency with tools and databases like C#, .NET, Jscript, XSL, XML, Tibco (or any other middleware), Oracle, MSSQL (PL/SQL, SQL scripts)
- Project management experience (e.g.: IPMA, PMP)
- Excellent communication skills and well-versed in German and English (written and spoken)
Bitte im Betreff der Bewerbung folgende Referenznummer angeben: 31639
Dieses Stellenangebot als PDF herunterladen