Senior System Engineer for Equipment Automation (f/m/div)*1 Stellenangebot
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
The backend segments enable the development of comprehensive innovation across the entire value chain: starting with chip manufacturing, to wafer testing, preassembly, package development and development of new materials. The backend cluster combines the competencies for planning, productivity, innovation and quality, assembly and testing.
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
Are you a passionate project manager? Would you like to functionally lead an automation team for test equipment? As a Senior System Engineer (f/m/div)* you will manage the integration of new semiconductor equipment with standardized interfaces to drive business values through automation at our production site Warstein (NRW). Sounds interesting to you? Then take this chance and send us your resume!
In your new role you will:
- Take over the functional leading of the local test equipment automation team
Lead IT related projects (IPMA D level)
- Integrate new semiconductor equipment with standard equipment integration solutions
- Analyze business requirements and devise workflow/ process improvements
- Carry out equipment process scenarios and user acceptance tests for system deployment in the production
- Maintain and sustain application as third level support
- Collaborate with global counter-parts for harmonized system improvements in accordance to the specifications
As a Senior System Engineer (f/m/div)* you have strong communication skills. You translate the managing strategy into ambitious goals and make sure that it becomes a binding guideline for your team member's actions. As a true team player you coordinate your work with colleagues in the diversified global teams across all level and regularly share your insights with them.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A University Degree in Information Technology, Technical Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar
- Several years of professional experience in the field of Computer Integrated Manufacturing, background in Electrical Engineering (preferred Semiconductor Manufacturing) would be an added advantage
- The ambition to technically consult others
Experience with tools like C#, .NET, Jscript, XML, Oracle PL/SQL, SECS/GEM (or any other middleware)
- Knowledge in Factory Automation and Equipment Integrations
- Excellent communication skills and well-versed in German and English (written and spoken)
Bitte im Betreff der Bewerbung folgende Referenznummer angeben: 302170