Senior Software Engineer System Engineering (f/m/div.)*1 Stellenangebot
Infineon Technologies AG WarsteinPart of your life. Part of tomorrow.
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
Infineon is a world leader in semiconductor solutions that make life easier, safer, and greener. Our solutions for efficient energy management, smart mobility, and secure, seamless communications link the real and the digital world.
- Infineon Warstein is a futuristic workplace and driver for Research & Development -
In Warstein, we develop and manufacture power semiconductor modules for rail vehicles, automobiles, wind power turbines and photovoltaics as well as industrial drives, household devices and much, much more.
Infineon in Warstein is a leading global manufacturer of power electronic components. More than 2,000 people from over 40 nations come together here. About one third of them have a university or university-level degree in a technical or commercial field.
* The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
Senior Software Engineer System Engineering (f/m/div.)*
Would you like to shape the semiconductor industry by driving the development of innovative reference systems from the embedded software perspective? Come join our lively development team and make the best of your software development expertise, your fluency in state-of-the-art development processes and your team spirit. For the development of reference designs, combining the full Infineon offering for power electronics systems, we are looking for an experienced Software Engineer in the real-time embedded systems domain, ready to take the next career step. FLEXIBILITY IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US! Together we are always on the lookout for individual solutions, so that your job will not get in the way of your personal life. Don't hesitate to contact us!
In your new role you will implement control algorithms as embedded software for power electronics systems; this task comprises:
- Software requirements engineering
- Contribution to the system architecture with HW/SW partitioning
- Definition of software architecture
- Mapping of control and I/O functions on µC cores and their periphery
- Coding and validation of real time control algorithms
- Ensuring software quality by applying state-of-the-art development and test processes (e.g. continuous integration - continuous deployment, template-based design, coding style guides, unit tests)
- Enabling reliable software delivery through versioning as well as software re-use by thorough documentation
- Development of simple PC-based user interfaces to operate the system
As Senior Software Engineer System Engineering you cooperate across boundaries and appreciate the contributions of other people. Furthermore, you are open to new ideas and receptive to other ways of thinking or working.
You are best equipped for those tasks if you have:
- A university degree in Computer Science, Power Electronics or a related technical subject
- At least 3-5 years of experience in developing embedded software for real time applications using state-of-the-art software development processes and tools
- Ideally, experience in development of power electronics systems (drives, inverters), with a basic understanding of hardware topologies and switching behavior
- Some experience in model-based design would be beneficial
- Very good communication and networking skills to connect and work with other Software-Teams within Infineon
- A personality allowing you smooth collaboration in a team, active listening as well as independent working
- Willingness to travel to connect with external design houses, as well as to link with other Infineon R&D sites
- Excellent German and English communication skills
Bitte im Betreff der Bewerbung folgende Referenznummer angeben: HRC0182880