Senior Ramp Up Manager as Project Lead (f/m/div)*1 Stellenangebot
Standort Warstein Max-Planck-Strasse 5
You want to run projects in an international environment? In this position you take over the project management for our production-related work packages in the context of high-complexity development projects for Power Semiconductors.
In your new role you will:
- Lead high-complexity Ramp-Up Projects and be responsible for the planning and controlling of costs, quality and deadlines
- Prepare investment requests for the production Equipment
- Clarify technical specifications and supplier quality agreements
- Report regularly at all levels of the organization and be responsible for the holistic risk management of your projects
- Ensure the close collaboration between R&D and production department, e.g. in the accompaniment of ramp-ups and save launch phases
- Organize and conduct crossfunctional Team Meetings and Workshops
In this role you set ambitious goals in your daily work, carefully weighing chances and risks against each other. You also understand how to quickly establish a trusting, constructive collaboration with all relevant interfaces. In doing so, you assume responsibility for our common goals and put team results above your own interests.
You are a self-motivated person who strives for performance, quality, cost-efficiency, risk-prevention and continuous improvement. As a role model for open communication and feedback, you know how to successfully align with various people internationally.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A university degree in a technical field of study, ideally with focus on Project Management
- At least several years working experience as a project manager in Ramp Up of production rollouts or in a comparable position
- Profound knowledge in Lean Manufacturing
- Experience in international projects with a complex technical Background
- Experience in using MS Project and ideally SAP R/3
- Excellent English communication skills, including the ability to present and report in a convincing manner
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener - with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world - we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon's worldwide Operations drives and operates our internal and external productions (frontend-wafer-factories, backend-assembly-lines, test areas) and Infineon's Supply Chain. Operations contributes to Infineon's competitiveness by reducing and managing complexity, increasing productivity, optimizing along the value chain while focusing on quality. Operations is a trusted and desired partner for internal and external customers. Backend concentrates on the competencies for quality, stable operations, productivity and innovation for assembly and test. Together with our partners we create competitive advantage through high quality, innovation and efficient manufacturing.
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group.
At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
Bitte im Betreff der Bewerbung folgende Referenznummer angeben: 33757
Dieses Stellenangebot als PDF herunterladen