Senior Director Finance for Global Operations Backend (f/m)1 Stellenangebot
Standort Warstein Max-Planck-Strasse 5
Senior Director Backend Finance (f/m) - Externe Ausschreibung | Infineon Recruiting Software | umantis Talent ManagementIn this management position you are responsible for all financial aspects of our global backend segment High Power Semiconductors (HPS). Your responsibility include the leadership of 20 employees worldwide.
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener - with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world - we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The Infineon Operations is a full service organization to best meet internal and external customer demands. Its first priority is to maintain and further improve the valuable existing cooperation between divisions and manufacturing as well as Purchasing, Quality Management and Supply Chain.
This will contribute to achieving the desired value-added in the new integrated organization (frontend, backend, testing, planning). This is our way towards greater productivity and innovation, enabling us to gain a lead over our competitors.
In your new role you will:
- Manage all financial aspects of our High Power Semiconductor (HPS) production segment globally
- Act as business partner and coach to production segment on financial controlling, management reports as well as profit/loss analysis and strategic positioning
- Lead several finance teams for segment controlling at five sites in Warstein/Germany, Regensburg/Germany, Cegled/Hungary, Cheonan/Korea, Wuxi/China
- Ensure target achievement / cost performance of HPS and drive cost down measures
- Define and execute actively site strategy of HPS to cover business growth
- Furthermore prepare and present all business cases for invest decisions of the Infineon Board
As a Senior Director you understand how to translate the strategy into ambitious goals and make sure that it becomes a binding guideline for people's actions. You act initiatively and overcome challenging situations with appropriate solutions. You stay aware of costs in your decisions and actions and optimize cost-benefit relations. Furthermore you contribute with your leadership experience to a culture of an open and honest dialogue and feedback. As an experienced leader you know how to identify talents, foster their competences for the long term and show them development opportunities.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A university degree in Economics or in a similar field of study ideally with focus on Finance and/or Controlling
- At least ten years working experience in a comparable position with a strong analytic approach
- Profound Leadership experience in an international environment
- Willingness to travel globally
- Excellent English communication skills, including the ability to present and report in a convincing manner
Bitte im Betreff der Bewerbung folgende Referenznummer angeben: 27479
Dieses Stellenangebot als PDF herunterladen