R&D Engineer for Automotive Electrical Drive Train (f/m)1 Stellenangebot
Standort Warstein Max-Planck-Strasse 5
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener - with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world - we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
In the Automotive (ATV) segment, we develop high-value products and services to advance fully and partly self-driving cars. To enable radar-based advanced driver assistance systems, we deliver end-to-end solutions to capture and process complex, safety-critical data from the vehicle's surroundings. These include radar sensor ICs as well as microcontrollers optimized for radar signal preprocessing. We are helping to realize the Zero Vision for road traffic safety through our certified components and subsystems. In the connected car of the future, our security microcontrollers will help protect sensitive data more effectively. In addition, ATV is making a valuable contribution to the development of e-mobility. Power semiconductors are driving electric motors and innovative system solutions using silicon carbide are increasing the efficiency and reducing the weight of chargers and inverters. These technologies are paving the way for electric vehicles that offer the same range with smaller batteries. In combustion engines too, power semiconductors are making a difference by reducing exhaust emissions.
In this position, you will assume product responsibility for power semiconductors in hybrid and electric vehicles. The Automotive Division designs, develops and produces innovative semiconductor solutions for the car's powertrain, safety management as well as body and convenience.
You will be part of the Automotive Power module development group. In this role you will:
- Investigate and analyse bare-die / discrete and power module IGBT products in electric and hybrid-electric vehicles
- Perform detailed product characterization for customer and development projects for Bare die / Discrete / Power Modules
- Cooperate with Frontend and Backend fabs to optimize products performance
- Support Transfer & Conversion Projects with electrical characterization
- Support and take over of performance related 8D / Focus Topics for Automotive Power Modules
- Evaluation of Test concepts (optimized product performance, optimized yield, new customer requirements, …)
In this role you take on new challenges without knowing the right path to an eventual solution in advance. You work persistently on making things better, faster, and more efficient and see problems as an incentive and opportunity for constant improvement. Furthermore you are personally committed to the customer's concerns and awards them a high priority.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A university degree (Diploma/Master) in electrical engineering
- At least 2 years of relevant professional experience in the field of power electronics and manufacturing of power electronics components
- Knowledge in the analysis of power electronics products and electrical testing of power devices
- Excellent English and german communication skills, including the ability to negotiate, present and report in a convincing manner
Bitte im Betreff der Bewerbung folgende Referenznummer angeben: 29096
Dieses Stellenangebot als PDF herunterladen