Project Manager Power Semiconductor (f/m/div)1 Stellenangebot
Standort Warstein Max-Planck-Strasse 5
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener - with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world - we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon's worldwide Operations drives and operates our internal and external productions (frontend-wafer-factories, backend-assembly-lines, test areas) and Infineon's Supply Chain. Operations contributes to Infineon's competitiveness by reducing and managing complexity, increasing productivity, optimizing along the value chain while focusing on quality. Operations is a trusted and desired partner for internal and external customers. Backend concentrates on the competencies for quality, stable operations, productivity and innovation for assembly and test. Together with our partners we create competitive advantage through high quality, innovation and efficient manufacturing.
Is managing projects with several stakeholders across different sites and continents what you call "the perfect challenge"? In this position you take over the management for our production-related work packages in the context of high-complexity projects.
This position is on the Project Management Career. The PJM Career is meant to provide an attractive career opportunity for employees who focus on managing projects and functional leadership of project team members.
In your new role you will:
- Lead high-complexity Projects and be responsible for the planning and controlling of costs, quality and deadlines
- Prepare investment requests for the production Equipment
- Clarify technical specifications and supplier quality agreements
- Report regularly at all levels of the organization and be responsible for the holistic risk management of your projects
- Ensure the close collaboration between different sites, R&D and production department
- Regularly organize and conduct cross-functional and cross-sites Team Meetings and Workshops
As Project Manager you set ambitious goals in your daily work, carefully weighing chances and risks against each other. You also understand how to quickly establish a trusting, constructive collaboration with all relevant interfaces. In doing so, you assume responsibility for our common goals and put team results above your own interests.
You are a self-motivated person who strives for performance, quality, cost-efficiency, risk-prevention and continuous improvement. As a role model for open communication and feedback, you know how to successfully align with various people internationally.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A university degree in a technical field of study, ideally with focus on Project Management
- At least 6 years of relevant working experience
- Thereof 4 years of leading projects with working experience as a project manager in Ramp Up of production rollouts or in a comparable position
- Profound knowledge in Lean Manufacturing
- Experience in international projects with a complex technical Background
- Project management certification as a plus (e.g. IPMA C)
- Experience in using MS Project and ideally SAP R/3
- Excellent English communication skills, including the ability to present and report in a convincing manner
Bitte im Betreff der Bewerbung folgende Referenznummer angeben: 31600
Dieses Stellenangebot als PDF herunterladen