Principal Engineer System Architect EV-Charging (w/m/div)*1 Stellenangebot
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
Infineon is a world leader in semiconductor solutions that make life easier, safer, and greener. Our solutions for efficient energy management, smart mobility, and secure, seamless communications link the real and the digital world.
- Industrial Power Control (IPC) empowers a world of unlimited green energy -
Power semiconductors play a crucial role in increasing efficiency and reducing energy losses along the whole energy conversion chain.
As the global leader in power semiconductors, Infineon IPC delivers pioneering products, solutions and services for smart and efficient energy generation, transmission, storage, and use. We strive to make this planet a greener place where sufficient energy is accessible to everyone - wherever and whenever it is needed.
Click here for more information about working at IPC with interesting employee and management insights and an overview with more #IPCDreamJobs.
* The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
Principal Engineer System Architect EV-Charging (w/m/div)*
Are you an expert in EV-Charging? Are you looking for a new challenge that enables you to act as a strategic technical decision maker? Now you are working as a project leader, program manager or business developer with a deep technical focus? Besides that you understand the market demands - not only today, but also in the future? As a Principal Engineer System Architect (f/m/div)*, you will take responsibility for defining future projects and roadmaps focusing on EV-Charging applications in an international environment. You will be part of a dynamic atmosphere, work cross-functional and build relationships with internal and external business partners. You will contribute to a greener and safer world by improving the electrical technology for EV-Charging.
With this position, you will enter our "Technical Ladder" career path. The Technical Ladder is a special career path for those who share innovative ideas, demonstrate comprehensive technical knowledge, show thought leadership, possess problem solving abilities and are able to create business value.
In your new role as Principal Engineer and System Architect for EV-Charging (f/m/div)* you will:
- Describe and consolidation of system architectures and functional blocks derived from application use cases for product definition
- Break-down of application requirements for EV-charging
- Technical supervisor for EV-charging application within the community, primary technical contact for internal and external stakeholders for drives applications
- Define and analyze concepts for IFX solution offering including technical evaluation of alternative concepts for EV-charging (power electronics, sensors, µC, driver, etc.)
- Provide expert application level support to prepare design-in and strength the relationship to leading customers
- Engage with standardization authorities worldwide and provide requirements for IFX offerings
- Identify, evaluate und drive innovation ideas including technical trend scouting
- Network within the drives and power electronic community
- Define quantifiable technical value propositions and collaterals on application level
In your daily work you pursue high quality. You have a clear notion of how innovation contributes to the commercial success of the company. Furthermore, you balance the customers' requirements and the interests of Infineon by sharing information comprehensively and effectively. With your excellent network skills and your capability you establish and maintain cross divisional technical networks.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Universal degree/PhD in electronics, electro-mechanics or physics
- Several years 6 of experience in power electronics or similar discipline - ideally with focus on power electronics for EV-charging
- Detailed system level know how in EV-charging application (power electronics, sensors, control and connectivity)
- Good network skills and capability to establish and maintain cross-divisional technical networks
- Willingness to travel worldwide to support customers and conferences as drives application representative for Infineon
- Very good communication skills in English, German language skills preferred
Bitte im Betreff der Bewerbung folgende Referenznummer angeben: HRC0136602