Internship: Communication and Change Management (f/m/div)*1 Stellenangebot
Standort Warstein Max-Planck-Strasse 5
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener - with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world - we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
As the Customer Logistics Management team, we are responsible for the demand fulfillment of all Infineon customers and aim to be the conductor towards customer success. During this internship with us, you will have:
- Project Office tasks such as
- Ensuring smooth operations for the project core team with regular meetings;
- Preparing monthly project reports;
- Supporting the creation of project presentations, documentation and data analysis;
- Supporting operational business.
- Change Management tasks such as
- Supporting and coordinating the planning and performing of change;
- Organizing communication activities;
- Supporting the creation of training materials;
- Maintaining and further developing the project intranet page;
- Participating in the newsletter distribution;
- Supporting upcoming creative tasks within Change Management activities.
You are best equipped for this task if you:
- Are studying Business Administration, Communications or a similar field;
- Are keen to work within a diverse and international team environment;
- Have good writing skills and excellent command of English;
- Are experienced with Microsoft Office programs, especially PowerPoint and Excel;
- Are curious about learning new things and being challenged.
Please attach the following documents to your application:
- CV in English;
- Certificate of enrollment at university;
- Latest grades transcript;
- High school report.
Bitte im Betreff der Bewerbung folgende Referenznummer angeben: 38594
Dieses Stellenangebot als PDF herunterladen